The QuercusMap database applications allow to manage phenotypic and genotypic data used for the construction of genetic maps or for detecting QTLs. The database was originally developed for oaks, where offsprings of the mapping pedigree are vegetatively propagated.
The QuercusMap database was developed and is hosted by INRA.
Access the QuercusMap Database
5 main parts of data can be found in the application:
- Molecular data ("Genotype"): This part allows to add, to modify or to consult information about molecular data.
- Phenotypic data ("Phenotype"): This part allows to add, to modify or to consult information about phenotypic data of the offsprings.
- Pedigrees ("Pedigree"): This part allows to add, modify or consult all the information about the pedigree.
- CMap ("CMap"): CMap is a GMod tool which allows to view graphically the genetic maps.
- Administration ("Administration"): Allows to add new projetc and to change the user password.
Species Datatype Number of Items Admixed Quercus robur / Quercus petraea Phenotypic Trait 9 Castanea sativa Crossing 1 Quercus petraea Crossing 4 Quercus petraea Phenotypic Trait 12 Quercus robur Crossing 10 Quercus robur Phenotypic Trait 19 Quercus robur x Quercus petraea Crossing 3 Quercus robur x Quercus petraea Phenotypic Trait 1 Quercus robur x Quercus robur ssp. robur Crossing 1 Quercus robur x Quercus robur ssp. robur Phenotypic Trait 29 Quercus sp Phenotypic Trait 10