The Executive Committee is set up by the Governing Board to ensure that the work programme adopted for the EVOLTREE Network is followed up and that the actions required are well implemented. It is comprised of 10 members to represent the main research, dissemination, networking and management activities of the EVOLTREE Network.
The Executive Committee is composed of the EVOLTREE Coordinator (Antoine Kremer, INRA), the representatives of the EVOLTREE Administrating Institute (Marcus Lindner and Christophe Orazio, EFI) and the 7 members selected by the Governing Board: Stephen Cavers (NERC), Lucian Curtu (UNITBV), Eva-Maria Sehr (AIT), Santiago Gonzalez-Martinez (INIA), Felix Gugerli (WSL), Katri Kärkkäinen (LUKE) and Marjana Westergren (SFI).
The Executive Committee:
- Proposes to the Governing Board the work plan of the EVOLTREE Network and reports to it on the current status of work in progress;
- Discusses and determines the strategic actions of the EVOLTREE Network, making suggestions for decisions by the Governing Board;
- Drafts and proposes the EVOLTREE Network yearly budget based on the annual financial and in-kind contributions by the Core and Associate members;
- Discusss and accepts for submission to the Governing Board for approval the yearly progress reports and financial reports of the EVOLTREE Network;
- Proposes to the Governing Board the fees for third parties wishing to use some of the EVOLTREE services.
- Proposes to the Governing Board new Parties to be accepted to the EVOLTREE Network; and
- Proposes to the Governing Board new tasks or working groups if needed.
Date Venue Information Material 06.02.2014 Virtual Meeting Meeting Minutes
Date Venue Information Material 10.07.2013 Virtual meeting Meeting Minutes 27.11.2013 Virtual meeting Meeting Minutes 19.12.2013 Virtual meeting Meeting Minutes
Date Venue Information Material 12.01.2012 Phone Meeting Meeting Minutes 16.03.2012 Phone Meeting Meeting Minutes 18.06.2012 Phone Meeting Meeting Minutes 10.09.2012 Phone Meeting Meeting Minutes